Terms & Conditions
- These events are designed to help MEET other people interested in engaging in an alternative lifestyle. This is in no way solicitation for sexual behavior.
- NO means NO. You may not pursue uninterested parties.
- Inappropriate behavior is NOT allowed and will not be tolerated at the establishments where the events are held.
- No sexual behavior will be permitted beyond the your personal hotel room.
- PROPER ATTIRE IS REQUIRED IN ALL PUBLIC PLACES AT THE VENUE. (i.e. lobby & outdoors)
- If you engage in any physical activity while attending the events, you do so at your own risk and hold Big O Events or any of its agents harmless. This includes without limitation any activity, physical or otherwise while at the event venue or its outside property.
- You agree to hold harmless for any results that may occur anytime after attending this function.
- The cover charge is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Wrist bands are to be worn at all times. Re-admittance will be denied without a wrist band. Replacement bands are $10.
- Big O Events reserves the right to refuse registration to this site and entrance to events to anyone as they deem necessary and that failure to abide any of the above will result in being asked to leave the event without refund, log in removal rights from this site an entrance to future events may be denied.
- All information you supply will only be used for identification purposes in regard to the statements above and will not be shared with anyone outside this site or its event agents.
- You acknowledge that you fully understand the obligations set forth for access to the Big O Event site and any events I attend which are organized by Big O Events or its agents.
- You acknowledge and understand that marketing messages may be sent by Big O Events and can be unsubscribed.
- COVID You understand that face masks must be worn in all public areas at the event. You will not attend if you have any symptoms, been tested positive in the last 14 days or have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive in the last 14 days.
- All attendees will have their temperature taken at the door.
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability
Relating to Coronavirus / COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization and by the CDC. COVID-19 is extremely dangerous and contagious. Due to its capacity to transmit from person-to-person through respiratory droplets, federal, state, and local governments have set recommendations, guidelines, and some prohibitions to which SnJ Companies LLC, DBA Big O Events (“Big O Events”) must comply.
Big O Events has put in place preventative measures to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, Big O Events does not and cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending this social event will increaseyour risk of contracting COVID-19.
In consideration of my participation in an event hosted by Big O Events, I acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. I am aware of the existence of the risk to my physical well-being based on my participation at the event of Big O Events that may cause injury or illness such as, but not limited to Influenza, MRSA, or COVID-19 that may lead to paralysis or death.
2. I have not experienced nor exhibited symptoms to include fever, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, dry cough, or any other symptoms relating to COVID-19 or any other communicable disease within the last 14 days.
3. I have not, nor have any member(s) of my household, traveled internationally within the past 30 days.
4. I did not, nor have any member of my household, visited any area within the United States that was reported to be highly affected by COVID-19, in the last 30 days.
5. I have not, nor have any member(s) of my household, been diagnosed to be infected of COVID-19 virus within the last 30 days.
6. Neither I nor anyone else in my household has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
7. I am not aware of being exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
Following the pronouncements above I hereby declare the following:
8. With full knowledge of the risks involved, I agree to indemnify, defend, release, waive, discharge and hold harmless Big O Events and its individuals members, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, affiliates, representatives, successors, and assigns and related entities referenced in paragraph 12 from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to any loss, damage, illness, injury, or death, from or related to any communicable disease to include Influenza, MRSA, or COVID-19.
I hereby warrant that I have read this Agreement carefully, understand its terms and conditions, that I am at least eighteen (18) years old and fully competent to give my consent, and that I have been sufficiently informed of the risks involved. I acknowledge that I will be giving up substantial legal rights by signing this Agreement (including the rights of the minor, my spouse, children, parents, guardians, heirs and next of kin, and any legal and personal representatives, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns), acknowledge that I have signed this Agreement freely and voluntarily, without any inducement, assurance, or guarantee, and intend for my signature to serve as confirmation of my complete and unconditional acceptance of the terms, conditions, and provisions of this Agreement.
This Agreement represents the complete understanding between the parties regarding these issues and no oral representations, statements, or inducements have been made apart from this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.